Everyone knows that the most important thing about Valentine's Day is making the best cheesy puns. Similarly crucial is eating delicious candy, and I suppose appreciating your friends and loved ones is up there as well. These printable candy valentines have you covered on all three!
Keeping with tradition, I designed these treat bag valentines for friends and coworkers this past year, this time with gummy mint leaves candy. Check out the past two designs, "You're a Star" and "You Rock" as well!
To incorporate a more permanent element to the gift after the minty deliciousness is gone, I included a leaf-related graphic and Albert Einstein quote to hang up.
These are super easy and fun to make! You'll need:
- 4.75" x 3.5" clear treat bags (from your local craft store or amazon)
- Spearmint Jelly Leaves candy (any grocery should have these, or in bulk at candynation.com)
- Cardstock or heavyweight printer paper
- Color printer
- Scissors or X-acto knife
- Download the printable here!
- Print the pdf double-sided onto your card stock, and trim out each label square on the "unbeleafably cool" side. Fold down the middle evenly.
- Fill your treat bag with a helping of candy, and fold the top of the bag over.
- Place your label around the folded edge of your treat bag, and staple towards the bottom edge.
- BAM - You have a fun and tasty valentine to give the unbeleafably cool people in your life!
You can download the past free printables designs too - click below:
Enjoy! ♥ Brigette