February 19, 2012

DIY: you rock! valentine printable

 
I always loved making/giving away cheesy valentines - here are the ones I made this year for coworkers at The Franklin Institute! I wanted them to be a little science-related and have some kind of candy involved, so I designed these rock candy packages:




On the inside of the tag when you open the package, I designed a little "experiment" of how to make your own rock candy:


I used treat bags I found at my local A C Moore, and bought the loose rock candy strings at a candy shop off of South Street. I printed the tags on thick card stock, cut them out and stapled them on to the folded bags. Super easy and fun! Want to make some too? Get the download after the jump:





Here's a file of the tags (without my name/logo on them) for you to print! You could also delete the Valentine's Day message, it might be fun to use for a party favor or just small gift. Click the image below to download!


1 responses , join in!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs..

    ReplyDelete

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;