October 30, 2012

septa campaign | knitting

 
I had the opportunity to design the Coalition Against Hunger's SEPTA annual campaign again this year - and here are the results. They have been up for some time now, but it's taken an unprecedented weather event to give me the spare time to share them with you. There's been plenty going on the past few months! Check out the rest of the ads after the jump:



In addition to more freelance work for the Coalition, I've been working on a few different identity projects, and a few personal projects that I'm hoping to finish up soon. Aside from that, I've stumbled across a new obsession: knitting. It's the perfect way to relax while still being productive, and I can't get enough of it.



Here is a work-in-progress photo of the Pantone swatch drawstring bag I'm working on right now. This was the first time I've tried knitting an image/text - I was excited that it's turning out the way I planned so far.

I'll be posting new freelance projects and Franklin Institute work soon - hopefully sometime before the next natural disaster!

0 responses , join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;