August 19, 2013

new site & shop | know your hotkeys posters

 
I'd been messing around with the idea of these Know Your Hotkeys posters for a long time - I'm excited to finally put them out into the world!

Keyboard shortcuts and hotkeys are a considerable timesaver in the design process, and there are plenty of lesser known ones to add to your arsenal. Inspired by World War II PSA posters, my goal was to make these informational and helpful - but also visually interesting enough to display in a workspace.  


They are available to preorder on my site now!

And of course, in the process of setting up an online shop for the posters, I couldn't resist taking the opportunity to give my website a refresh . . . and my blog template a matching overhaul. Check out my whole site here!






0 responses , join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;