November 20, 2011

new site + new work + new shop

 


  • It's been up for a while, but I've finally worked out most of the bugs with my
    new website design
    . Take a look and let me know what you think! I still have a few details I want to tweak, so give me some suggestions if you like. See more after the jump:


  • Part of my website update includes new work I've been doing at The Franklin. Most recently I completed an identity and event collateral for the Climate and Urban Systems Partnership (a community project organized by The Franklin Institute.) I designed the logo and look, brochures, table top signs - all about sustainable food and climate change. I particularly had fun with these farmer's market signs:

  • Also: I now have a shop on etsy! My roommate and design comrade Alyssa and I started love, the mint - where we're selling greeting cards, prints, and custom crest designs. We'll be adding more products soon, as we get more ideas. I just listed my set of typographic note cards - don't you need a few thank you cards for the holiday season coming up? :)
Stay tuned for more super-cool science designs from work, more typographic & crafty personal projects, and more design inspiration soon!

0 responses , join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;