January 23, 2011

freelance fitness logo

 
I've been working on some logos recently for a fitness program in exchange for fitness training sessions. The concept behind the workout is holding powerful static poses in intervals which add up to fifteen minutes - its a hardcore workout. She's still deciding on the rebranded name for it, but the one requirement was to focus on the clock, fifteen minute concept. So here are a few of my first rough ideas. The barter system is sweet - who needs currency anyway?


We're still in the early stages of figuring this new brand out, I'll post more when I have some more finished products to share.  I'm looking forward to getting lots of working out in!

Now if only my landlord, my student loans bank, and the Shop Rite of West Philadelphia were willing to barter design services...





0 responses , join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;