February 12, 2010

every day is a new beginning

 
This year I decided to start a tradition of designing and sending New Year's cards each year. I was inspired by a staff member at my school who sent Valentine's Day Cards to all of her friends and acquaintances, in lieu of adding yet another Christmas card to the already overwhelming flurry of mail people receive. For my New Year's card, I wanted something simple but positive and inspiring - here is my sketch and my final card design:














The back text: "may you make resolutions every day - to live better, love more, and appreciate each day for the beautiful and unique thing it is."

I always love sending cards, packages, and notes whenever I have the time to make something. Getting things in the mail is one of the best simple joys there is.
2 responses , join in!

2 comments:

  1. Making a New Year resolution is so nice. It gives you a good feeling to make a decision to make a new beginning and have the pleasure of imagining a big improvement to your life. You may have heard people say that their New Year Resolution is to exercise more, spend more time with their family, or do volunteer work. The possibilities are endless here are a few more: おたより本舗、年賀状、印刷、料金、最安

    ReplyDelete

 
original template by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template
;